Malawi Andy

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

2 Months

I was looking at the calendar the other day, which  I do occasionally only find out a month or two went by without knowing it, only to realize this time that I only have two months left before I am back home.  With everything I still feel I have to finish and everything I'll have to figure out when I get back is a lot for my overloaded brain to deal with and only results in my eyes crossing and incoherent mumbling.  There are a lot of things I won't mind getting away from, but there are a lot of people I'd rather not say goodbye to forever.  I guess that's how these things usually work though.  Anywho, as for what to do when I get back, after hiding under the bed for a few weeks, if anyone has any ideas that I might be interested in let me know.  I mean, that is, if you see an ad for someone with an engineering degree and experience living in Africa, maybe you could save it for me.