Malawi Andy

Monday, July 03, 2006

Back Online

So the weblog hasn't been working for awhile thanks to a combination of things.  It might have had something to do with me changing the settings to keep out unwanted comments or my crazy email address with a .mw suffix, but they thought I was something called a "Spam Blog".  I don't even know what that is.  Anyways they were requiring me to confirm all my posts through the website which might have been easy if internet connection in town hadn't been out of commission for a month.  There was some international confusion with Belgium about new equipment or settings and they didn't realize it until everything stopped working.  It's back online now but its really slow and nearly impossible to get anything done.  Should that explaination I just gave seem strange, because at this point it sounded perfectly normal to me. 
 
Anyways, Last week I noticed that the sink in my computer lab was draining slow which was weird because the only thing I use it for is the rag to clean the chalkboard.  I removed the trap at the bottom to find the problem and a frog was staring back at me.  I couldn't get him to come out my direction so I unscrewed the pipe from where it went into the wall to find a few frogs at the other end and a few more head the other way into the wall.  After clearing the pipe I had unscrewed and pushing a hose through the wall to the gutter outside, I had removed 8 to 10 frogs from the drain.  Spam Blog? Belgium? Sink? Computer Lab? Frogs?  I think this post started out bizarre and took a major turn for the worst.