Malawi Andy

Monday, May 15, 2006

Comments

I appreciate receiving comments on this site, anonymous or otherwise. Unfortunately, due to some inappropriate (and not so nice) spam comments I have now have to moderate them. This means I have to approve the comments on the website which I am only able to go to around once a month. So please continue to comment but keep in mind that they might not show up for a few weeks. Thanks

----

Michael talking now....
This is the setting that somehow also changed how Andy posts. It made his email posts into drafts instead of directly publishing them. This should be fixed now and I can just delete spam comments if I need to. That makes it easier for Andy with his poor internet and doesn't delay comments. You can still post comments anonymously without having to create a Blogger login, just type your name at the bottom of your post if you want.