Malawi Andy

Monday, March 20, 2006

Internet Trouble

I was told there was some difficulty getting into the Weblog about a week ago.  I went to the internet cafe to check it out, but ran into some internet trouble of my own.  Every time the corn mill nearby starts up the power flickers and the computers reboot.  It usually isn't much of a problem, but on Saturday it happened around every 5 to 10 minutes.  Which is about how much time it takes for the computers to complete the booting process and to load any kind of Webpage.  On top of that the computer I was using wouldn't recognize my USB memory stick so I couldn't get any of the stuff off the net I wanted to use for class.  I did manage to find out that Illinois won their first round game so it wasn't a total loss.  I hope by now the problem has sorted itself out.